FAU’s Accounting Career Fair is on the Boca Raton campus on Monday, September 24, 2018, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Don’t wait until after your first semester to start looking into Internships or Part-Time/Full-Time Positions. Get started now!
SOAEP wants to help our budding accounting professional candidates get on track with their careers from the very moment they enter the program!
1. RSVP on the below form if you plan on attending! SOAEP support staff and alumni representing their firms will be there speaking with interested candidates!
2. Register on the FAU Career Fair platform Handshake: https://fau.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/5004/student_preview
Check out the Accounting Firms that will be there; make a list of the top 6-10 ones that interest you and do your research!
3. Update your resume! Be sure to add the latest details, including your education as an FAU graduate student!
4. Get your complimentary resume review by SOAEP Professional Services Consultant, Denise Gravatt by uploading your resume in the form below. Please note that the form upload feature will only accept Microsoft Word documents (.doc or .docx).
*Resumes to be reviewed for the upcoming career fair will be accepted for review between Sept. 8 – Sept. 22 (any resumes received after Sept. 22 may not be reviewed in time for the career fair).
5. Directions and Parking etc…
There are two entrances to FAU off of Glades Road in Boca Raton. One entrance is if you are coming west to east from I-95 or the FL Turnpike. The other entrance is if you are driving in from the east to the west. Please see the embedded Google Map below.
The most convenient parking lot is by the Student Union in front of the Live Oak Pavilion Union (where the Accounting Career Fair will be held). Please see the embedded Google Map below. The physical address of the Student Union is:
If you have any questions, please contact the SOAEP Office. 1-561-297-0525.