Students will be informed on a case by case basis if supplemental materials are required. Supplemental materials include:
- Documentation of professional work experience;
- Evidence of professional certifications relevant to the accounting profession;
- Evidence of advanced degrees from a regionally accredited college or university or the international equivalent;
- A one-page résumé;
- Letter(s) of recommendation from employers, faculty members or others who can attest to the applicant’s scholarly ability and/or agency;
- A writing sample demonstrating analytical and explanatory skills; this writing sample may explain the student’s motivation for applying to the program and career intent after graduation;
- An official, competitive score on a GMAT, GRE or LSAT exam taken within the past five years.