This is the final reminder for graduates to sign up for the “Drive By Graduation Event” that is being held on August 8, 2020.
The deadline to sign up is tomorrow, August 1, 2020.
Celebrate Your Accomplishment!
Celebrating our graduating students is the highlight for our School of Accounting Executive Programs team. Though the convocation ceremony is cancelled to keep everyone as safe as possible, we have been working behind the scenes on an exclusive way to recognize your efforts and accomplishments.
We invite you and your immediate loved ones to our Drive-By Graduation Event on Saturday, August 8th.
You will have the opportunity to walk onto a stage in your cap and gown to have professional graduation photos taken of you and your family.
For organization logistics, please RSVP by August, 1, 2020
As a graduate in the SOAEP program, your designated time frame is indicated below:
Last name A – L – 1PM to 2 PM | Sign up here
Last name M – Z – 2PM to 3 PM | Sign up here
To abide by current university and county guidelines, the following safety measures apply:
• Only family members quarantined together may attend
• Only one vehicle per graduate may join
• Masks are required for all attendees only to be removed for photos
• Vehicles will park outside of the new College of Business Executive Education Facility (adjacent to the FAU Stadium)
• Under staff direction, you will walk across the stage to have your photos taken with your attending loved ones
We are looking forward to seeing you in your graduation regalia and celebrating your remarkable perseverance to finish strong in the midst of unprecedented circumstances.
If you have any questions, please reach out directly to Denise Gravatt at email@example.com