- FAU Students – $500 per course ($150 deposit required during registration)
- Participants not attending FAU – $1,000 per course ($250 discount for those who register by January 3, 2014.)
*Persons who meet the following requirements may be admitted to the Certificate in Healthcare Fraud Examination, Risk Management, and Compliance program.
- Two years of college recommended.* Participants with at least two years of college preferred.
- The participants are to provide, at the time of application, a written statement that addresses the reasons why he or she wants to earn this certificate and what he or she expects to learn from earning this certificate.
- If the participants had been previously dismissed from any graduate program at Florida Atlantic University, they may be prohibited from registering for certificate-program courses due to Graduate College policies. Any participants who previously have been dismissed from FAU should contact the office of the SOAEP before applying to the Certificate in Healthcare Fraud Examination, Risk Management, and Compliance program.
*Participants who are currently pursuing their masters degrees in the SOAEP must have completed the first two (2) semesters of their programs and be in good academic standing with at least a 3.0 average.