Pursuing a fraud-related career? Passionate about preventing and fighting fraud?
The 27th Annual ACFE Global Fraud Conference hosted in Las Vegas, NV, June 12-17 is a wonderful opportunity for you to learn more about the anti-fraud profession and be inspired by individuals who are fighting fraud every day.
2016 Fraud Conference Student Scholarships are available for ACFE student members* with anti-fraud related academic and career interests and include the following:
- Free registration to the Main Conference (June 13-15)
- Two ACFE polo shirts
- Scholarship recipients are required to assist ACFE staff in various areas for a minimum of five hours during the conference.
- Every effort will be made to assure minimal conflict with the conference sessions and networking events the students wish to attend.
Please note: Scholarship winners are responsible for their own travel, lodging and dining expenses outside of the meals provided at the conference.
** ALL SOAEP students can register to become ACFE student members (Contact Berlinda at email@example.com)
Submit the following documents by March 9, 2016:
- A statement of 400 words or less describing the way in which your academic and/or career interests relate to the anti-fraud profession. Name and contact information must be included.
- A letter of recommendation written by a professor or employer who is familiar with your work and career interests. The letter must be submitted on official institutional/company letterhead with a visible signature.
Documents may be emailed to Lupe DeLeon at LDeLeon@ACFE.com or faxed to +1 (512) 478-9184. Recipients will be selected and notified by March 18, 2016. If you have questions or need additional information, please contact Lupe DeLeon by email or phone at (800) 245-3321 / +1 (512) 478-9000.
SOAEP Support Team