Thanks to our reputation among professionals and the strong support from current students and alumni, the Executive Master of Accounting with a concentration in Forensic Accounting continues to attract a large number of prospective students.
- The program’s average admission rate is 35% of all qualifying applicants.
- The highest GMAT score among our applying students is 760 out of 800.
- 75% of students are working professionals with 3+ years of experience.
- 10% of current students are CPAs.
- 25% of newly admitted students hold an advanced degree (MS, MA, MBA, PhD, JD, MD, LLM).