- A bachelor’s degree in any field of study from a regionally accredited institution.
- Prospective students must be in good standing with any previously attended institution of higher education.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.00 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate study.
- GMAT score of 500 or higher, or
- Students who don’t have a GRE, GMAT, or LSAT score before classes are encouraged to apply before taking the entrance test. If you have not yet taken GMAT/GRE or LSAT (or your test scores are below recommended levels), please contact – Majory Moise – via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at: 561.297.3002.
- Click to begin the application process.
- International Students: Please see our Admission Requirements for International Students.
International Students richdev 2018-02-21T21:04:29+00:00