For all academic levels of Accounting and Accounting-related majors!
Come learn more about this specialized niche of Accounting called Business Valuation* (BV).
Find out what’s trending in BV as well as the professional opportunities available!
An in-person and online social media discussion with John Borrowman, prominent recruiter and expert on hiring in the business valuation profession. Come early and stay after to network at our catered breakfast and lunch, or stay home and attend online via live streaming video on your favorite social network. Reservations can be made by calling 1-877-248-3145 or completed online at: https://accounting.fau.edu/reservations
John Borrowman has been recruiting in the business valuation/ litigation support profession before BV/LS was cool. He regularly helps employers and rising professionals make more informed choices. His perspective is the result of nearly 20 years spent recruiting exclusively in this unique profession. John’s high integrity and rigorous attention to detail produce the best possible result for those he serves.
Some of Mr. Borrowman’s professional accomplishments:
- Presenter at national BV conferences for ASA, AICPA and NACVA
- Deliverer of webinars on hiring and retention for NACVA and Practice Builder Academy
- Affiliate Member of ASA and active in the Nashville Chapter
- Only BV/LS recruiter to hold the CPC (Certified Personnel Consultant) designation from the National Association of Personnel Services
April 16, 2016 – 11:30am EST
FAU Higher Education Complex
111 East Las Olas Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301
This event will be broadcast live from our official Facebook, Google+, and YouTube pages. For an emailed reminder and links to our social media pages, please visit: https://accounting.fau.edu/reminders
* The FAU School of Accounting Executive Programs offers an Executive Master of Accounting Degree with a Concentration in Business Valuation, as well as a degree with a dual-concentration in Forensic Accounting and Business Valuation.
For more information, or to speak with someone in regards to this event, please call us directly at: 1-954-762-5115