FAU School of Accounting Executive Programs offers students free two-year student memberships with the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE). If you would like to become a member of the ACFE please print out the student membership application attached and fax it to Attn: Berlinda Juste (954)-827-0699. Please do not fill out the payment portion of the application. If you are interested in more information about being a CFE please visit their website :
All applications must be sent to me (Berlinda) by Friday, March 4, 2016 to be processed in a timely manner. Please note applications will not be processed after this date.
Benefits of Student Membership:
- Career Center
- Search for career opportunities, read career-related articles, use our salary calculator, discover tips about the future of the anti-fraud profession and more.
- Professional Community
- Being an ACFE member means joining a 50,000 member-strong network of anti-fraud specialists. You will discover ways to share ideas, learn best practices from industry leaders, share what you know and participate in provocative presentations and intensive tutorials. ACFE members collaborate, investigate and learn worldwide.
- Resources and Information
- Fraud Magazine
- Fraud Info e-newsletter
- The Fraud Examiners e-newsletter
- Online Discussion Forum
- Fraud Information and Articles
- Books of interest for reports
- Compensation Guide for Anti-Fraud Professionals
Requirements for Student Membership:
- Registered for 6 credits for spring semester
If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me either by phone or email.