Don’t wait until after your first semester to start looking into Internships or Part-Time/Full-Time Positions. Get started now!
SOAEP wants to help our budding accounting professional candidates get on track with their careers from the very moment they enter the program!
1. RSVP on the form below if you plan on attending! SOAEP support staff and alumni representing their firms will be there speaking with interested candidates! (RSVP secures a place at light luncheon for SOAEP students and alumni.)
2. Register on the FAU Career Fair platform Handshake: https://app.joinhandshake.com/career_fairs/10022/student_preview
* Additional Instructions for Registering with FAU’s Handshake
Check out the Accounting Firms that will be there; make a list of the top 6-10 ones that interest you and do your research!3. Update your resume! Be sure to add the latest details, including your education as an FAU graduate student!
4. Get your complimentary resume review by SOAEP Professional Services Consultant, Denise Gravatt by uploading your resume in the form below. ***Please note that the resume upload feature will only accept Microsoft Word documents (.doc or .docx). Label the resume file with your last name (Lastname.doc or Lastname.docx).
Resumes to be reviewed for the upcoming career fair will be accepted between September 7th and September 17th.
* Please note: Any resumes received after September 17, 2019 will not be reviewed in time for the career fair.
The Fall 2019 Accounting Career Fair will be held in the FAU Recreation and Fitness Center on the Boca Raton Campus. If you have any questions, please contact the SOAEP Office. 1-561-297-0525.