FAU Spring 2017 Accounting Career Fair at Boca Raton campus Monday, January. 30th, 2017, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. at the FAU Stadium.
1. Register at the Owl Career Link in preparation for the Career Fair in Boca Raton on Monday, January 30th 2017 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
*Register for the Owl Career Link for Students/Alumni: http://www.fau.edu/cdc/
*Check out the list of Accounting Firms that will be there; make a list of the top 6-10 ones that interest you!
- American Traveler
- Auditor General
- AXA Advisors LLC
- BDO USA, LLP
- Berkowitz Pollack Brant
- Caler, Donten, Levine, Cohen, Porter & Veil, PA
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Grant Thornton, LLP
- Kaufman Rossin
- Keefe McCullough
- Morrison, Brown, Argiz & Farra (Boca)
- MorseLife Health System
- PricewaterhouseCoopers, LLP
- Spicer Jeffries LLP
- The Polo Club of Boca Raton
2. Research the firms you are interested in that will be at FAU’s Career Fair. Try to find out the name of the hiring manager or recruiter is.
*SOAEP alumni are often at the Career Fairs representing their firms and speaking with interested candidates!
3. Get your complimentary resume review by SOAEP Professional Services Consultant, Denise Gravatt at email@example.com<mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Wear professional attire and bring updated resume (required)
* Send resume review request as soon as possible if you want to have it reviewed in time for the Accounting Career Fair on Jan 30th. 2017
4. Stop by the SOAEP table and meet the coordinators there greeting SOAEP students/alumni and offering career fair support!