School of Accounting Executive Program Students:
This is a friendly reminder that by policy, all School of Accounting Executive Program (SOAEP) students are to please use the SOAEP Executive Help Desk, which is exclusive to only SOAEP students and faculty.
To obtain support for any IT-related issues (including Canvas and Blackboard), please contact the SOAEP Help Desk directly.
You can do so in several ways:
- Email the Help Desk directly at: email@example.com
- By emailing the Help Desk with your issue, you automatically create a support ticket for that issue
- You are automatically notified by the Help Desk that your ticket has been created and received
- Once the support ticket is created, the entire IT Team is notified and work will begin on a resolution
- Call the Help Desk office
- The Help Desk can be reached by phone at: 1-877-248-3145 or 1-954-762-5115
- Hours of operation are: Monday – Friday from 8:30am – 5pm EST, and 8am – 2pm EST on Saturdays during lecture days
- Keep in mind that if you call the SOAEP Help Desk, by policy a ticket has to be created for you manually by the IT Team before your work can be completed
- Login to the online SOAEP Help Desk and create a support ticket
- Visit: http://helpdesk.schoolofaccounting.com
- Use your email address (FAU.edu) and password to login
- Please use the password recovery feature if you have forgotten your password
- Pro-Tip: This option takes the longest to complete. It is recommended to use choice #1 above to submit support tickets
*** Please note that if you contact a non-SOAEP help desk for support, they may not know who you are or what classes you are taking. The fastest, easiest, and most reliable manner in which to receive IT support is always via the SOAEP Executive Help Desk.
For more information on the Help Desk, please see: http://help.schoolofaccounting.com/information-technology-services/help-desk-services/
P.S. To be sure that you do not miss any SOAEP IT Support related announcements, be sure to subscribe to this blog (SOAEP TechSupport) by filling out the form on the right side of this blog page, and then accepting the subscription by verifying it in your email account.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.