The Following Lectures Are Not Live This Saturday, 11/02/2019
- All lectures should be live
Traffic & Parking Alerts for the Next Lecture Session
We were just made aware of a possible traffic and parking issue on Saturday, November 2nd, 2019.
- “Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show in the Downtown Fort Lauderdale area.
Due to the nature of these events, we do expect heavier traffic in the area starting in the early morning. Please give yourself enough extra time in order to get to class on time if you attend classes in person.
In the event that the ground level FAU parking lot is closed or access is blocked, please navigate to the top floor only of the multi-level parking garage just north of the HEC building, and be sure to use your parking permit.
If you do not have a current parking permit for the multi-level parking lot, you will need to pay for parking at the kiosk. We cannot reimburse you for this, but fees are very reasonable on a per hour basis. If you do not pay for parking and do not have a permit, you will be given a citation from the City of Fort Lauderdale.
How To Get Help During Live Lecture Broadcasts:
- PHONE: Calling the SOAEP Help Desk is the quickest way to get help during the live lectures
- Call: 1-954-762-5115 – Phone lines open at 8am – 2pm EST on Saturdays during the live lectures
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org – Let us know in the email what your issue is
- LIVE CHAT: Go to https://accounting.kayako.com and click on the “Live Support” tab
FAU Email Addresses & You: You are responsible for all email sent to your FAU email address. This is a university-wide requirement. This is very important, as sometimes the university sends out special email notices to students that can lead to serious problems if ignored. Your professors as well as the Tech Support team may also send important course-specific announcements and assignment notices to your FAU email address.
- To check your FAU email, login to: https://myfau.fau.edu
- If you would like to set up your FAU.edu email on a mobile device, please see this webpage with instructions.
Accessing Your Video Lectures Via Canvas
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.