FAU’s Accounting Career Fair is on the Boca Raton campus on Monday, January 22, 2018, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Don’t wait until after your first semester to start looking into Internships or Part-Time/Full-Time Positions. Get started now!
SOAEP wants to help our budding accounting professional candidates get on track with their careers from the very moment they enter the program!
1. RSVP on the below form if you plan on attending! SOAEP support staff and alumni representing their firms will be there speaking with interested candidates!
2. Get your complimentary resume review by SOAEP Professional Services Consultant, Denise Gravatt at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Register at the Owl Career Link in preparation for the Career Fair:
* Instructions for Registering with the Owl Career Link for Students/Alumni: PDF File of Flyer w/ Instructions
* Check out the Accounting Firms that will be there; make a list of the top 6-10 ones that interest you and do your research!
4 . Check back with SOAEP’s LinkedIn Group and start a discussion post about going to the Career Fair and what firms you are interested in finding out more about! Get LinkedIn with SOAEP’s LinkedIn page and find our Group where we share career updates and tips! You can also network and meet people in our group BEFORE the Career Fair. SOAEP LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/7450593
5. Parking etc…
There are two entrances to FAU off of Glades Road in Boca Raton. One entrance is if you are coming west to east from I-95 or the FL Turnpike. The other entrance is if you are driving in from the east to the west. Both entrances are marked on the map.
The most convenient parking lot is by the Student Union in front of the Live Oak Pavilion Union (where the Career Fair will be held) and has been marked on the below map in red.
If you have any questions, please contact the SOAEP Office. 1-561-297-0525.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.