- A bachelor’s degree in any field of study from a regionally accredited institution.
- Prospective students must be in good standing with any previously attended institution of higher education.
- A minimum grade point average of 3.00 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate study.
- GMAT score of 500 or higher, or
- A GRE score of 295 or higher or an LSAT score of 150 or higher may be substituted for the GMAT requirement.
- A prospective student with a business graduate degree, including a law degree, or an active CPA license, may seek a waiver of the GMAT requirement.
- Students who don’t have a GRE, GMAT, or LSAT score before classes are encouraged to apply before taking the entrance test. If you have not yet taken GMAT/GRE or LSAT (or your test scores are below recommended levels), please contact – Majory Moise – (E) firstname.lastname@example.org, (T) 561.297.3002.
- Click here to view “Admissions Requirements for International Students“.
International Students richdev 2018-02-21T21:17:08+00:00