Attention: Fall 2016 Graduating Students – Forensic Accounting & Business Valuation Program
Effective CFE Exam preparation:
* 1,500 study questions provide sample exam questions with an explanation of the correct answer
* Simulate the CFE Exam environment with timed practice exams
The 2016 CFE Exam Prep Course provides the most effective training available to prepare you for the CFE Exam, allowing you to study on your own time, at your own pace from your home or work computer. Featuring study questions and practice exams that simulate the actual CFE Exam experience, the CFE Exam Prep Course has been designed to prepare you to pass the rigorous CFE Exam.
More efficient use of your study time:
* Create a personalized study plan tailored to your individual strengths and weaknesses with an optional 100 question Pre-Assessment
* Pick the sections and topics most relevant to your exam preparation by creating custom review sessions
* Learn more from your Practice Exam sessions by reviewing the questions you missed, analyzing your results by subsection and tracking your progress over time
* Focus on the areas where you need the most work with enhanced review of results and progress by exam section, subsection and topic.
The CFE Exam Prep Course streamlines CFE Exam preparation. Use your time more efficiently by focusing on the areas you need to study the most.
* Review your progress with a new streamlined design
* Get answers to your questions fast with Guides to Success, on-screen FAQs and an improved help section
* Stay on track to earning your CFE credential by measuring your progress towards your target dates for certification and using helpful checklists within the Prep Course software
User interface puts the most relevant information at your fingertips. Quickly review your prep course progress by subsection and topic, access on-screen help menus and study tips, and stay on track to meeting your target certification date.
* Processor: 2 GHz Processor
* RAM: 1 GB Ram
* Operating System: Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista, Windows 7
* Disk space: 150MB of available disk space
* Display: Color display running at 1024×768 minimum (1280×1024 recommended)
* Internet: An Internet connection is required for product activation and while submitting your Prep Course and CFE Exam results.
If you are interested in receiving the 2016 CFE Prep course, please send me an email. Please let me know if you would prefer either the CD-ROM or electronic downloadable version. All CFE prep exam requests must be sent to me (Berlinda) by Friday, October 28, 2016 to be processed in a timely manner. Please note CFE requests will not be processed after this date.
Please note you will have to already be an ACFE member to receive the prep exam your last semester. Unfortunately, students cannot become an ACFE member during their last semester with SOAEP. Unfortunately, SOAEP will not be able to order a prep exam on your behalf if you are graduating this semester and are not an ACFE member.
Berlinda Juste, Program Coordinator
FAU School of Accounting Executive Programs
Fax: 561- 297-4109