The ACFE does not automatically renew annual student memberships. When you receive a renewal letter please email it to Berlinda Juste at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will renew on your behalf.
Requirements for Student Membership
- Registered for 6 credits spring semester
Benefits of Student Membership
- Career Center
- Search for career opportunities, read career-related articles, use our salary calculator, discover tips about the future of the anti-fraud profession and more.
- Professional Community
- Being an ACFE member means joining a 50,000 member-strong network of anti-fraud specialists. You will discover ways to share ideas, learn best practices from industry leaders, share what you know and participate in provocative presentations and intensive tutorials. ACFE members collaborate, investigate and learn worldwide.
- Resources and Information
- Fraud Magazine
- Fraud Info e-newsletter
- The Fraud Examiners e-newsletter
- Online Discussion Forum
- Fraud Information and Articles
- Books of interest for reports
- Compensation Guide for Anti-Fraud Professionals
All applications must be sent to me (Berlinda) by Friday, March 3, 2017 to be processed in a timely manner. Please note applications will not be processed after this date.
If you have additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me either by phone or email.
Berlinda Juste, Program Coordinator
FAU School of Accounting Executive Programs
Fax: 561- 297-4109