This announcement is regarding your on-campus parking decal. If you are taking courses online only, please disregard the information below.
We will mail a physical parking decal to students who attend the SOAEP courses on-campus and have their vehicle properly registered with the FAU Parking and Traffic.
If you have already registered your vehicle earlier this summer semester, in the Spring 2019 semester, or the Fall 2018 semester, please try to retrieve the confirmation email that you received at that time and forward it to Deborah at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are unable to retrieve the confirmation email, please follow the steps listed below and email Deborah a screenshot showing that your “permit” is valid until July 31, 2019.
If you have not already registered and would like to receive a parking decal, please register your vehicle by following the steps listed below. You will receive a confirmation email after you have registered. Please forward the confirmation email to Deborah.
Please submit the requested document to Deborah at email@example.com by Friday, July 12, 2019.
How to Register or Verify Your Vehicle Information:
- Click on http://parking.fau.edu
- Click on the “Sign On” button
- Enter your user name and password again
- View your vehicle information and update it if necessary
- Click on “Purchase Permit” in the “Quick Links” box
- Read the information, make sure that you are defaulted to the “Blue ePermit” with “$0.00”, and click on “Next.”
- Complete the rest of the steps. After you have completed all the steps, please make sure that you receive a confirmation email of your transaction.
Please note: If you are attending the Ft. Lauderdale campus on Saturdays, please make sure to park inside the FAU’s gated lot. You can open the gate with your Owl Card or press the button at the gate for assistance. However, on certain Saturdays, the City of Ft. Lauderdale blocks the road to FAU’s entrance due to special events.
When this happens, you will have to park in the city’s parking garage. The decal is good only for the 7th floor of the city’s parking garage. If you choose to park on levels 1 through 6, you will have to pay at the meters. If you choose to park on level 7, the decal needs to be correctly displayed. If you get ticketed due to improper parking, you will be responsible for paying the citation.