The Following Lectures Are Not Live This Saturday, 07/14/2018
ACG 6379 – Business Valuation, Advanced Theory, and Concepts & Methodologies – Crain
TAX 6025 – Concepts of Federal Income Tax – Walsh
TAX 6065 – TAX Research – Walsh
Traffic & Parking Alerts for the Next Lecture Session
- None Listed
How To Get Help During Live Lecture Broadcasts:
- PHONE: Calling the SOAEP Help Desk is the quickest way to get help during the live lectures
- Call: 1-877-248-3145 – Phone lines open at 8am – 2pm EST on Saturdays during the live lectures
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org – Let us know in the email what your issue is
- LIVE CHAT: Go to https://accounting.kayako.com and click on the “Live Support” tab
FAU Email Addresses & You:
You are responsible for all email sent to your FAU email address. This is a university-wide requirement. This is very important, as sometimes the university sends out special email notices to students that can lead to serious problems if ignored. Your professors as well as the techsupport team may also send important course-specific announcements and assignment notices to your FAU email address.
- To check your FAU email, login to: https://myfau.fau.edu
- If you would like to set up your FAU.edu email on a mobile device, please see this webpage with instructions.
Accessing Your Video Lectures Via Canvas
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.